Help for Parents Searching for Adolescent Residential Mental Health Facilities
As if the decision to place your child in an adolescent residential facility isn’t hard enough, the process of finding and assessing potential facilities can be exhausting, confusing, and frustrating. Unfortunately there is a significant lack of assistance for parents going through this process. While each party involved has a piece of the puzzle, no one has all of them or helps you put them together in the best interest of your child. That’s up to you.
Like it or not, you are the puzzle master.
But you’re not alone. I’m here to help. As a parent of a child with mental illness, I’ve been through this process several times over the past few years and offer this unique consulting service to parents like you. I have amassed an arsenal of knowledge and experience doing this on my own that can move you through this difficult time with as much ease as possible.
As you know, time is of the essence when your child is in crisis and needing this level of care. Please don’t waste more time fumbling around in the dark. I’m here to give you the roadmap and light the path for you.
Residential Consulting Service
My unique consulting service provides the guidance you need to streamline the process and ultimately identify the most appropriate adolescent residential facility for your child. What you’ll receive with a consulting package:
- A personalized assessment to determine the criteria most important to you and your child
- A list of potential residential facilities that meet your criteria
- A proprietary comprehensive guide to assessing each chosen facility. Participation in facility calls and visits is available
- Consulting help to navigate the myriad of systems, processes, and coordination of care involved
- Guidance on what to expect during your child’s stay
Don’t go through this alone. Let an expert help you. Contact me today.
Be sure to check out the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Health) website and resources here, specifically the Keeping Families Together publication.