Consulting services to improve employee engagement, increase retention and acquisition of talent and improve the bottom line!
Employee engagement is all the rage with business leaders across the world… and for good reason. A recent Gallop poll indicated that only 32% of the U.S. workforce are actively engaged at work, leaving an alarming 68% of the workforce disengaged.
Employers are beginning to understand the direct link between engaged employees and the bottom line.
Surveys are a great tool to take the pulse of an organization’s engagement. Organizations are then best able to create the most effective strategic initiatives aimed at improving engagement.
- But what if there isn’t a smoking gun in the survey results?
- What if there is such a wide range of responses that you can’t prioritize?
- What if your response rate was too low to extrapolate to all employees?
- Do you know what action to take that will have the most impact?
- Do you know why your scores and response rates are so low?
- Have your efforts to date not moved the dial?
- Do you suspect there’s more going on?
Let me help.
As a former corporate leader focused on employee engagement and as a consultant, I can help cut through the fog to get to truth about what’s really going on within your organization… and better yet, show you measurable ways to improve employee engagement.
My unique approach is custom to the needs of each organization. I deliver insight with tangible next steps to improve employee engagement…. and your bottom line.
Greta was hired to conduct an employee engagement study for our organization. Her work was comprehensive, detailed and confidential. She provided critical analysis and insight, helping staff and leaders understand strengths and challenges and provided clear recommendations for moving forward. Her work was invaluable in laying the groundwork for building a culture of trust and increasing engagement. – Dianna Cusick, Head of Human Resources, Minneapolis College
Mental Health in the Workplace
Mental health in the workplace can no longer be ignored. With approximately 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experiencing mental illness in a given year, it’s no wonder that mental health is coming out of the shadows to become a key issue for employers. The impacts to an organization are wide ranging including benefits coverage, crisis intervention, and accommodations.
Learn effective strategies
Employees and leaders are often not equipped to effectively handle an individual’s mental health challenges on a day-to-day basis. My unique consulting service and workshops offer your teams the insight, compassion, and effective strategies needed to produce the best outcomes for everyone.
Workshops are one way to help your staff. Check out the SHRM approved (2 credit) workshop: Mental Health in the Workplace- Strategies for HR Professionals to Work More Effectively with Employees Exhibiting Mental Health Issues.