Workshops and Speaking Engagements Designed For Your Next Event
Our successful speaking engagements and workshops cover a wide range of topics centered on personal growth, resiliency, and mental illness. Actionable take-aways are provided to support attendees, rebuild their courage muscles, and move forward toward reclaiming their lives. Each workshop is customized to the needs of your group.
Featured Workshops & Speaking / Keynote Addresses
- Signature Workshop: How to Create a Personalized Stress Reduction Plan: In this popular and interactive workshop attendees identify their own stress, create a stress reduction toolkit, and build a personalized stress reduction plan. This workshop was delivered at Minneapolis College and Moorhead State University as part of their staff development days. It quickly became the most popular session. See what attendees said about the event:
“The best session I attended during our Staff Development Day was How to Create a Personalized Stress Reduction Plan with Greta Kjos. I walked away with valuable applications and ideas that I could use immediately.”
“Greta Kjos was a great speaker. She engaged the entire audience and most importantly, we left her workshop with an action plan.”
“This workshop was such a great session. I walked away with a tangible, realistic plan.”
“Greta was fantastic. Best speaker I’ve heard in years. Perfectly suited for job stress, winter stress, person stress, etc.. “
- Six Shifts to Thriving Amid Crisis and Chaos: Learn six shifts that can transform your life from one of surviving to one of thriving, even in the midst of crisis and chaos. Attendees are shown how the trap of their chronic and chaotic life circumstances that get in the way of personal wellbeing. Most importantly, attendees leave with tangible ways to begin living a life of peace, courage and joy.
- Ignite your Inner Warrior: This motivational keynote address taps into the power within all of us to reach for the sky and achieve our dreams. Through vulnerable stories and humor, attendees are taken on a journey to their own inner strength and end with triumphant warrior energy. A customized version of this keynote was delivered at Moorhead State University, MN that was customized to include their dragon theme and values.
- Mental Health in the Workplace- Strategies for HR Professionals to Work More Effectively with Employees Exhibiting Mental Health Issues (SHRM accredited): During this two hour interactive workshop, attendees gain new perspectives on mental illness; learn tools to effectively communicate with individuals who may be experiencing mental health challenges; acquire strategies to de-escalate and attain self care tips. With group practice exercises attendees leave with hands on practical skills to improve their next interaction.
“I attended Greta’s workshop for human resources professionals on mental health in the workplace. The workshop provided concrete tools for understanding behaviors that are typical for individuals with mental health challenges and tools for interacting with employees who are dysregulating in the workplace. I have already used the powerful tool of validation and saw firsthand what a difference it made when working with an employee experiencing a mental health challenge.” Dianna Cusick, Chief Human Resource Officer, Minneapolis College.
Custom Workshops and Speaking / Keynotes
Take a look at this list for inspiration then reach out so we can design a custom session that meets your needs.
- 25 Stress Reduction Strategies in Under 5 Minutes
- How to Find Peace in Every Day
- Stepping into An Authentic Life
- Reclaim Your Life Today
- Courage and Speaking Your Truth
- Recovering from Type A Tendencies
- A Guide to Slowing Down
- Creating Powerful Vision Boards
- Choose a New Life at Any Age
LET’S CONNECT about bringing our impactful message to your next event! We’ll work together to create a custom presentation just for you.